How to setup a backup schedule for Total Backup Recovery?
1. Run Total Backup Recovery, and connect the storage device (eg: external hard drive) to your PC. In the below example, the USB hard drive’s letter is G)
2. Select Back Up in the main console, and check the hard drive that needs to be backed up, and set G (the destination storage) disk as Backup Destination.
3. Select Schedule (see above screenshot), and the following window will pop up. default is Back Up Now.
4. From here you can change the overall backup scheme. If you would like to backup once a month automatically, for example, you would change the “Backup scheme “to Schedule, then under “Run the task”, select monthly. Run the task monthly.
With this change, the program will run a complete backup on the first day of each month.
5. In the example, we need only one complete backup per month. So we deselect all days except for the 1st.
6. under the dropdown menu.
7. For the Clean up archive column, you can check
if older backup is not important and you would like to increase storage space efficiency.
Set the backup time you need to keep at Keep xx backup set column. In our case, we set Monthly backup, and this Keep 3 backup set means that only the backup images from last 3 months will be kept.